Discussing model railroad layouts and showing what you've built to the world
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Having fed up with setting up temporary floor layouts due to the shortage of available floor space for decent sized closed-loop layouts, I am planning to build a functional track layout around the two walls around a corner, as a permanent shelf layout.
The scope of the project is in the attached diagram.
My objectives are:
1. Marklin digital with C track (as I already have invested in it)
2. Have a station layout on one side and a scenic layout on the other side.
3. Have the possibility to add a circular loop, maybe two levels, if make sense.
4. Should be able to manage three trains
While I hope to get some ideas from the various layouts in the forum and else-where, I am hoping to get feedback, ideas and suggestions from forum members as I develop my layout.
Will keep sharing the developments on this forum.
- L-shape shelf layout.png (111.89 KiB) Viewed 2636 times